提示:担心找不到本站?在百度搜索 笔书斋 | 也可以直接 收藏本站

输入小说名 可以少字但不要错字

天生尤物【快穿】高H 淫乱小镇 (快穿)插足者

参观拜访

      参观拜访
    01 i hope you will find everything satisfactory.
    我希望您对一切都感觉满意。
    解析 ▲ 该句中find的宾语为everything,而satisfactory为everything的宾语补足语,其作用是对宾进行补充说明。
    常用单词
    hope [h??p] v. 希望,期望
    satisfactory ['s?t?s'f?kt?r?] adj. 令人满意的,符合要求的
    学学这样说
    1. glad to have you visit our company. 很高兴您来参观我们公司。
    2. your valuable advice is always welcome. 欢迎多提宝贵意见。
    3. you'll have a better understanding of our products after this visit.
    参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
    4. please give us your valuable suggestions while visiting. 参观时请给我们提出宝贵意见。
    02 your company has a very good reputation, and i have been planning to visit it for a long time.
    贵公司一直享有盛名,我想来参观已经很久了。
    常用单词
    reputation ['repju'te??n] n. 名气,名声
    学学这样说
    1. your company is a young organization with innovative spirit.
    贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司。
    2. your firm is outstanding in this field. 贵公司是这个领域的佼佼者。
    3. i've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
    4. your operations are global, so i feel we can gain much from the cooperation.
    你们公司的运作是全球化的,因此我觉得我们能从合作中收获许多。
    5. could i have something that tells about your company?
    可以给我一些介绍贵公司的资料吗?
    6. i hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
    我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
    应用对话
    steven: thank you for your visit. is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
    simpson: your company has a very good reputation, and i have been planning to visit it for a long time. what's the advantage of your factory over other ones?
    steven: our production speed almost doubles the industry-wide average.
    史蒂文:感谢您来我们公司参观。你有什么特别想知道的吗?
    辛普森:贵公司享有盛名,我想来参观已经很久了。你们工厂相对于其他工厂的优势是什么呢?
    史蒂文:我们的生产速度几乎是业界平均水平的两倍。
    03 mr. black is familiar with that matter, so let's call him in.
    布莱克先生了解此事,我们叫他过来。
    语法tips
    familiar后既可跟介词with也可跟介词to,其区别在于:be familiar with的主语往往是人,指“某人对……熟悉”,而be familiar to的主语通常为物,指“某物对某人来说熟悉”。
    学学这样说
    1. is there anything in particular you'd like to know? 你有什么特别想知道的吗?
    2. our lines are mainly arts and crafts. 我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
    3. now our products include crystal, jade, silver ornaments and so on.
    目前公司的产品包括水晶、玉石、银饰品等。
    4. our activity has already been extended to garments.
    我们的经营范围已扩大到服装领域。
    5. what are the main items that you deal in? 您经营的主要产品是什么?
    补充短语
    in particular 尤其,特别
    and so on 等等,诸如此类
    04 our company estimates the turnover will reach 18 billion pounds next year.
    我们公司预计下一年的营业额会达到180亿英镑。
    常用单词
    estimate ['est?m?t] v. 估计,评价
    turnover ['t?:n??v?(r)] n. 营业额
    学学这样说
    1. we have a market value of 18 billion and the turnover is over 2 billion.
    我们拥有180亿的市场价值,营业额超过20亿。
    2. in 2010 our group had a turnover of 8 billion, and 3,500 employees.
    2010年,我们的营业额达到80亿,拥有3,500个雇员。
    3. its largest block of turnover comes from emerging markets.
    它营业额最大的一块来自新兴市场。
    4. keeping our promise has been our tradition ever since the company was small. 信守承诺是在我们公司规模很小的时候就已经形成的传统。
    补充短语
    market value 市场价值,市价
    come from 来自,源自
    ever since 从那时到现在,自从
    05 the board of directors decided to expand the scale of our company.
    董事会决定扩大公司规模。
    解析 ▲ board of directors指“董事会”,而“董事长”可表达为chairman,president,chairman of the board。
    学学这样说
    1. we have a small but highly respectable company. 我们公司规模虽小,但信誉极佳。
    2. our company doubled its size within six years. 6年来我们公司的规模扩大了一倍。
    3. we own a medium-size company. 我们拥有一个中等规模的公司。
    4. our company merged with others last year and got much larger than before. 去年我们公司与别家合并了,变得比以前大多了。
    补充短语
    merge with 和……联合
    06 maybe we could start with the designing department.
    也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
    解析 ▲ start with指的是“以……开始”,该句也可改为:maybe we could visit the designing department first.
    常用单词
    maybe ['me?b?] adv. 也许,可能,大概
    design [d?'za?n] v. 设计,绘制
    学学这样说
    1. we could look at the production line. 我们可以看看生产线。
    2. almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工序都是由电脑控制的。
    3. this is the fully-automated factory we have. 这是我们的全自动化工厂。
    4. these drawings describe how each process goes on to the next.
    这些图表描述了每个程序的衔接情况。
    5. all products have to go through six checks during the whole process.
    所有产品在整个过程中得通过6道质检关。
    6. these drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的这些图表是工艺流程表。
    07 how do your quality control systems operate?
    你们的质量控制系统如何运转呢?
    解析 ▲ quality control system指“质量控制系统”。operate在此处作不及物动词,意为“运转,运行”。
    学学这样说
    1. is this your production center? 这是你们的生产中心吗?
    2. do you have to wear helmets? 你们得戴上防护帽吗?
    3. is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?
    4. how many engineers do you have? 你们有多少工程师?
    5. what kind of quality control system do you have?
    你们采用什么样的质量控制系统呢?
    补充短语
    production line 生产线,流水线
    08 i'm impressed by your approach to business.
    你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
    解析 ▲ be impressed by指“被……所打动,对……印象深刻”。approach在此处作名词,意为“方法,途径”,其后常跟介词to。
    学学这样说
    1. seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。
    2. this is an impressive factory. 这是座令人印象深刻的工厂。
    3. your company made a good impression on me. 你们公司给我留下了很好的印象。
    4. your company proves to be one of the famous car companies in the world.
    贵公司不愧为世界著名的汽车公司之一。
    应用对话
    helen: what's your general impression of our company?
    tom: i'm impressed by your approach to business.
    海伦:你对我们公司总体印象如何?
    汤姆:你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
    09 i assume you are here not only for the negotiation but also for sightseeing.
    我想你不仅是来谈判的,也是来观光的吧。
    常用单词
    negotiation [n?'g????'e??n] n. 协商,谈判
    sightseeing ['sa?tsi:??] n. 观光,游览
    学学这样说
    1. would you like to go sightseeing tomorrow? 你明天想去观光游览吗?
    2. shall i help you with your sightseeing around the city? 我陪您到市区观光游览好吗?
    3. is there any place in particular you would like to go? 您有什么特别想去的地方吗?
    4. shall we walk there? 我们步行去那儿好吗?
    应用对话
    steven: are you interested in going sightseeing, mr. simpson? i assume you are here not only for the negotiation but also for sightseeing.
    mr. simpson: i heard that there were some beauty spots and places of historical interest in this city.
    史蒂文:辛普森先生,您有兴趣去观光吗?我想您不仅是来会谈的,也是来观光的吧。
    辛普森先生:我听说这个城市里有一些景点和名胜古迹。
    10 does the weather agree with you?
    你习惯这里的天气吗?
    解析 ▲ agree with在此处指“(气候、食物等)适合于”,该短语另一常见意思为“与某人(观点)一致”,如:he will never agree with you for that matter.(在那个问题上他从来不会和你一致。)
    学学这样说
    1. you're in the pink! 你的气色真好啊!
    2. did you sleep well last night? 昨晚你睡得好吗?
    3. manager has often told me about you. 经理经常向我谈到你。
    4. you are always energetic, aren't you? 你总是精力充沛,不是吗?
    5. at your service! 愿为您效劳!
    5. i wish you success in your business. 祝你生意兴隆。
    补充短语
    in the pink 身体好的,非常健康的
    11 the flowers are in full bloom now.
    现在鲜花盛放。
    解析 ▲ bloom作名词时,指“(供观赏的)花,开花期,最盛期”,in full bloom意为“正在开花,全盛,怒放”。
    学学这样说
    1. i'll take a picture of everybody. 我要给每个人都照张相。
    2. would you like me to take a picture for you? 要我给您拍张照片吗?
    3. now we are at the peak of the great wall. 现在我们到了长城的最高处。
    4. people from all parts of the world come to admire it. 世界各地的人都来欣赏它。
    5. on a clear day you can see for miles from the top of the tower.
    天气晴朗时,从塔顶上能看到很远的地方。
    随机测验
    is this your ______ visit to paris?
    a. first b. the first c. one d. the one
    翻译
    这是您第一次来巴黎吗?
    答案:a
    提示:序数词前有形容词性物主代词或名词所有格修饰时,前面不加定冠词the。