提示:担心找不到本站?在百度搜索 笔书斋 | 也可以直接 收藏本站

输入小说名 可以少字但不要错字

天生尤物【快穿】高H 淫乱小镇 (快穿)插足者

售后服务

      售后服务
    01 can you have this delivered?
    你们有送货服务吗?
    语法tips
    have sth done指“使╱请别人做某事”,其中done作sth的宾语补足语,两者之间为被动关系。
    学学这样说
    1. by the way, do you have delivery service? 顺便问一下,你们有送货服务吗?
    2. can you tell me the delivery time? 能告诉我送货时间吗?
    3. do you charge for delivery? 送货要收费吗?
    4. if you deliver it to my door, i wonder if you will charge anything for that.
    如果你送货上门,我想知道你们是否会收费。
    5. could you deliver it to this address? 你能把它送到这个地址吗?
    补充短语
    delivery service 送货服务
    charge for 要价,收费
    02 let me confirm your address so that i can give our courier service.
    我要确认你的地址以提供快递服务。
    解析 ▲ so that引导目的状语从句,指“以便,为了”。而so...that...引导结果状语从句,意为“如此……以至于……”。
    常用单词
    confirm [k?n'f?:m] v. 确认,证实
    address [?'dres] n. 地址,演说,称呼
    学学这样说
    1. i wonder where you live. 我想知道您住在什么地方。
    2. please write down your name and your phone number. 请留下您的姓名和电话号码。
    3. please give me your personal information, especially address.
    请留下你的个人信息,尤其是地址。
    4. would you kindly fill in your name and address? 请您填写姓名和住址好吗?
    5. this is my address and you can send it there. 这是我的住址,你们可以送到那里。
    03 the goods are delivered free of charge within city limits.
    市内免费送货上门。
    语法tips
    英语中表达“免费”的词组有free of charge/for free/without charge等。
    常用单词
    deliver [d?'l?v?(r)] v. 递送,发表,交付
    free [fri:] adj. 免费的,自由的,免税的
    学学这样说
    1. to save customers' time, we offer a free delivery service.
    为了节省顾客时间,我们提供免费送货服务。
    2. door-to-door service is the consistent style of our shop.
    服务上门,是本店一贯的做法。
    3. we offer a nationwide delivery service. 我们提供全国范围的送货服务。
    4. we provide free delivery and installation. 我们免费送货和安装。
    5. home delivery is one of our shop's services. 送货上门,是本店的服务内容之一。
    6. we will provide a door-step delivery service. 我们会推出送货上门的服务。
    7. we make free home delivery for customers during the spring festival.
    春节期间,我们为顾客提供免费的送货上门服务。
    8. every product purchased from us will be delivered quickly to your door, sometimes in less than 24 hours.
    凡从我们公司购买的商品均可快速送货上门,有时会在24小时之内送达。
    04 i have arranged for your goods to be delivered to your door.
    我已为你安排好送货上门。
    解析 ▲ arrange for为固定短语,意为“为……做准备,安顿”。arrange with sb to do sth则指“与某人商定或谈妥做某事”。
    常用单词
    arrange [?'re?nd?] v. 安排,准备,筹划
    door [d?:(r)] n. 门,户
    学学这样说
    1. you don't need to carry the furniture home yourself because we have delivery service. 你不必自己把家具搬回家,因为我们有送货服务。
    2. your sofa will be delivered to your door as scheduled the next day.
    您的沙发将于第二天如期送达。
    3. we guarantee to deliver tomorrow. 我们保证明天送货。
    4. surcharges may be made for deliveries beyond normal hours.
    非规定时间内送货要收取额外费用。
    5. delivery service is available for a slight extra charge.
    多付一点费用就可以送货到家。
    05 goods can be exchanged only when a valid sales slip is produced.
    只有出示有效发票才能调换商品。
    解析 ▲ good作名词时,意为“好处,善良”,为不可数名词。该句中的goods指的是“商品,货物”。
    常用单词
    valid ['v?l?d] adj. 有效的,有法律效力的
    produce [pr?'dju:s] v. 出示,制造
    学学这样说
    1. if it is not damaged by human error, you can exchange it for a new one.
    若非人为破坏,你可以换个新的。
    2. you can only change it for goods with the same price or lower.
    你只能把它调换成同等价位或是较低价位的商品。
    3. you can change it if it's within the guarantee period.
    如果在质保期内你可以换货。
    4. we accept returns within seven days after purchase, but we do not cover shipping and handling. 7天内都可以退换货,但是我们不承担运输和装卸费用。
    5. goods in our shop are not exchangeable. 本店商品售出概不退换。
    06 you can return most items for a full refund within 30 days.
    大部分商品在30天内可以退全款。
    常用单词
    return [r?'t?:n] v. 送还,返回,复发
    item ['a?t?m] n. 一件商品(或物品),一则,条款
    refund ['ri:f?nd] n. 资金偿还,退款
    学学这样说
    1. you must take care of your receipt. 你一定要保管好收据。
    2. our return policy is on the back of the receipt. 我们的退货规定就在收据的背面。
    3. if the shoes do not wear well, we will refund them. 如果鞋子不禁穿,我们将退款。
    4. it can be refunded if there's something wrong with it. 如果质量有问题,可以退款。
    5. return your purchase within 14 days for a full refund. 购买14天内可以退全款。
    补充短语
    return policy 退货政策,商品退换细则
    07 i found a stain here and i'd like to exchange it for another one.
    我发现这里有污渍,我想换一件。
    语法tips
    another,the other和other的区别:another为泛指,表示“总数为三个及三个以上中任意的“另一个”;the other为特指,描述的是两个中的“另一个”;other表示“其他,另外”,之后一般跟复数名词。
    常用单词
    exchange [?ks't?e?nd?] v. 调换,交换
    another [?'n?e?(r)] adj. 又一个,再一个,另一的
    学学这样说
    1. hi, where do i go to return it? 嗨,我该去哪儿办理退货?
    2. i'd like to return this. 我想退货。
    3. i want to exchange the blue sweater for a red one.
    我想把这件蓝色毛衣换成红色的。
    4. may i have another brand instead? 可以换另一种牌子的吗?
    5. can i get a refund for this? 我能要求退款吗?
    08 we only allow to exchange it rather than give a refund.
    我们只允许换货,不允许退货。
    解析 ▲ rather than用作连词时,连接两个平行结构,表示“而不是,宁可……也不愿”。注意其不同于other than(不同于,除了)和sooner than(比……更早)。
    学学这样说
    1. why do you want to exchange it? 你为什么要换货?
    2. do you have a receipt? 您有收据吗?
    3. you can't return it, because it's one day past due. 不能退了,因为已经过期一天了。
    4. we only take goods back if you can produce the receipt.
    只有你出示收据,我们才能予以退货。
    5. ok, we will refund your money in full. 好的,我们将退你全款。
    补充短语
    take back 收回,领回 in full 充足,十足
    09 how long is the warranty?
    保修期多久?
    语法tips
    how long,how often和how soon都有“多久”之意,但具体含义有所区别:how long是对一段时间(如two days)提问;how often是对频率(如twice a year)提问,即“每隔多久”;how soon是对将来的一段时间(如in an hour)提问,即“再过多久”。
    学学这样说
    1. do you have a warranty on this one? 这件商品有保修吗?
    2. how about repairs after the warranty expires? 那过保修期之后的修理怎么办呢?
    3. could you tell me more about your after-sales service?
    你能告诉我更多有关你们售后服务的情况吗?
    4. are regular repairs free? 定期维修是免费的吗?
    应用对话
    steven: how long is the warranty?
    seller: it is two years and covers parts and free service.
    史蒂文:保修多长时间?
    卖家:保修期两年,包括提供零部件和免费维修。
    10 attempting to disassemble the product can damage it and thus will void your warranty.
    拆开产品可能会对它造成损坏并让您失去保修权利。
    常用单词
    disassemble ['d?s?'sembl] v. 解开,分解
    void [v??d] v. 使无效,宣布……作废
    warranty ['w?r?nt?] n.(商品等的)保修单,保证,根据
    学学这样说
    1. this mobile phone can be returned for repair under warranty.
    这个手机在保修期内可以返修。
    2. this warranty service applies to the product only, and does not cover installation. 保修服务只适用于产品,不包括安装工序。
    3. after the expiration of the guarantee, we only charge for the replacement parts. 保修期过了以后,我们只收取更换零件的费用。
    4. watches to be repaired under warranty must be returned with a complete original warranty card. 保修期交修的手表须附有完整的原始保修卡。
    5. this guarantee is valid only when accompanied by dated proof of purchase.
    该保修卡只有附上标有购买日期的购物单方可生效。
    6. our shop sells goods with three guarantees—refund, replacement and compensation. 凡本店售出的商品一律实行包退包换包赔制度。
    补充短语
    under warranty 在保修期内
    warranty card 保修卡
    11 the warranty period of our products is 18 months from purchase.
    我们产品的保修期为购买产品后的18个月。
    解析 ▲ warranty period指“保修期”,类似的表达还有guarantee period和maintenance period。
    学学这样说
    1. the tv set has a one-year guarantee. 这台电视机有一年的保修期。
    2. this clock is guaranteed for one year against mechanical failure or faulty workmanship. 这个钟对机械故障或制造缺陷有一年的保修期。
    3. this car has a six-month guarantee for all repairs. 这辆车可以保修6个月。
    4. this new washing machine carries a two-year guarantee.
    这台新洗衣机附带了两年的保修证。
    5. if the watch breaks down within a year, we will fix it free of change.
    如果这块手表在一年之内出现故障,我们将会免费维修。
    6. we guarantee the quality of the product we sold for two years.
    对于售出的商品,我们2年内都保证其质量。
    7. we provide free delivery and installation, along with a two-year warranty that covers parts and free service.
    我们提供免费送货和安装。保修期两年,包括提供零部件和免费维修。
    补充短语
    break down 损坏,失败
    along with 伴随,连同
    12 but you have to bring your receipt and the warranty certificate with you.
    但你必须带收据和保修卡来。
    常用单词
    receipt [r?'si:t] n. 收据,发票
    certificate [s?'t?f?k?t] n. 证明,文凭
    学学这样说
    1. your warranty has expired. 您的保修卡过期了。
    2. our service center is responsible for it. 我们的服务中心负责处理这件事。
    3. i'll send a mechanic to repair them immediately. 我会马上派修理工过去修理。
    4. we will repair for you without charge. 我们会免费为你修理的。
    5. is it still under warranty? 它还在保修期内吗?
    应用对话
    steven: i bought this hair dryer here yesterday, but it broke down today.
    seller: can you show me the receipt?
    史蒂文:我昨天在这儿买了个吹风机,可今天就坏了。
    卖家:你能让我看看收据吗?
    note